Check-in of foreign students will be held from August 24 to September 30, 2015 from 10.00 to 18.00 (lunch 13.00 - 14.00) in the campus №1 at Sirenevi Boulevard, 4, K.1.
The procedure for checking into the campus:
- Apply documents to the International Affairs Department of University (Medical-Biological building, office 256);
- Apply the statement addressed to the Rector for providing accommodation in university campus (Medical-Biological building, office 60);
- Get an order in International Affairs Department with notifying of the room number and give it to the campus director;
- Go to Legal Department and make a contract (Medical-Biological building, office, office 7);
- Endorse the contract (Medical-Biological building, office 33);
- Put the official stamp of the University (Medical-Biological building, office 60);
- Make a payment via terminal or at office 33, Medical-Biological building;
- Provide the check and the contract to campus director;
- Get keys, linens and check-in.
For accommodation to the campus you should have a passport, 4 photos 3x4.
Cost of living:
550 rub. / Month. – education by government assignment and federal budget
3000 rub. / Month. – education by contract
Payment must be made before the 10th date of each month.
During entrance exams foreign applicants are given a place in a campus. The basis to live at campus is receipt of delivery of admissions documents, given by International Affairs Department.